Black Friday isn’t just for tech devices and TV’s, plenty of other fun things go on sale, too. In fact, it can be a great time to buy those wine gadgets you have had a covetous eye on. Let’s take a look at what Black Friday wine accessories are on the list for this year.
1. Coravin Wine Preservation System: Years in the making, this game-changing contraption lets you take one glass of wine at a time out of a bottle, while the rest stays in perfect condition. No need for a special occasion to bring out the library wines, any old Tuesday will do.
2. VinGardeValise: Who doesn’t love to bring wine home from abroad? This ‘wine suitcase’ makes that happen. A Hard-shelled rolling case with temperature-regulating foam inserts that let you bring home up to a dozen bottles while protecting the precious cargo in transit.
3. Wine Pearls: Admit it. Sometimes you like an ice cube or two in your glass of white wine to cool it down. Your chilled wine prayers have been answered with Wine Pearls. Freeze this set of four orbs and then pop them in your glass to bring the temperature down to ‘delicious’ without making it watery.
4. Electric corkscrew: We live in the age of tech, so why are we still straining and struggling to open our wine? Wine smarter, not harder with the electric corkscrew. There are many different models on the market, but they all work pretty much the same way: with the touch of a button.
5. Vinturi Red Wine Aerator: One of the all-time favorites and best-reviewed aerators on the market, this little puppy will give that just-opened bottle of red wine the breathing room it needs, opening up its textures and flavors quickly and effortlessly.
6. BruMate Uncork'd Insulated Stainless Steel Wine Glass: Perfect for the picnic season, these snazzy looking insulated glasses will keep that wine chilled so you can go about your fun-in-the-sun day without worries.
7. The Üllo No Hangover Wine Purifier: This purifier aims to cure the wine-hangover by filtering out the sulfites that can cause headaches and other icky symptoms. Now the wine you love will love you back in the morning.
8. Cooper Cooler Rapid Wine Chiller: This gadget can cool a bottle of wine to drinking temperature in six minutes. Need I say more?
9. Wine Fridge: These come in a world full of different sizes, shapes, and options. They range from six to 200-plus bottle capacity and can be a countertop appliance or the size of a small closet. The most popular hold six to 12 bottles which are perfect for the average wine-drinking family.
10. Riedel Wine Glasses: This brand is the go-to for superior wine glasses. Light but durable, they even make varietal-specific glasses to match your favorite bottle, red, white, or sparkling.
Get cracking on these Black Friday wine accessories and when you’re done reward yourself with a classy, stylish and state-of-the-art glass of wine!